Thursday, January 03, 2008



"BEEBS"--Here's a few photos of our kitty Beebs, whom Angie named, which is a nickname for B.B., which stands for Big Baby! She has been our little pet for a few years now, we got her from a cat rescue when she was 9 mos. old, she was a feral, meaning wild. She's a pretty sweet cat, and I got quite attached to her. But recently with my weird allergies, we thought maybe cat dander was a contributing factor. So, Julie offered to take her in and she's adjusting quite well. She hides under the bed when Violet gets to be too much. She likes affection! I miss her!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim and Dan!
This is Stephanie--Joana of Enoch's mom. I will be in the LA area in a few weeks--- send me your email and phone number again--Love U!
Stephanie

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumb me--I forgot to add my email--
stepctc@yahoo.com

Love, Stephanie

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kim,
what a beautiful cat! We can undestand, we see, that you have much love her, its a pity, that you can not to have cute Beebs by you. We think, hope, that Beebs is somewhere near you in angelic arm of Angie and her sweet son Aidan.
We are very glad and appreciate, that we can be with you now through these beautiful internet pages, Kim. It's really lovely. Much love from us, we think of you, sweet Kim and all. Bleesing from all of us, from small country in the middle of Europe. We hope, that we will see sometime in future. Greetings, Your friends, Jitka and Lubos and all.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Beeps looks very beautiful. I guess her fur is quite thick.
Does she have any "tricks"?
Like Dudley hiding his goodies in my bed, under my pillow?
Erika

 

Post a Comment

<< Home