AIMEE'S VISIT--I certainly don't want to go any further without mentioning Aimee's visit with us for 2 weeks!!! Aimee, we miss you!!!! We had a wonderful time & Violet fell in love with you! You were always playing fun games with her & cheering her up. We loved the sushi you made with Ang & the mobudofu and all the yummy snacks you brought from Japan. Thank You for always being there with a helping hand & we really appreciate how sweet & generous you are! Well, I don't want to steal your thunder anymore here Aimee. You probably want to write more later of your own...Also, Grandma Blackschleger came to visit us for her 80th birthday!!

5 Comments:
wow, mom. You put up the pic of us all on that last night where all my make up is gone from a full day of eating & laughing. tsk.
Those are great pix. I still the Blackschlegers need a decent reunion with one big fat and happy Family picture. Sigh! I really miss you all...!
Whoops, I meant I still THINK! (ha ha, I can't even write it as retarded as I am.)
aww angies wearing my hoodie
Hi this is Angela, I was friends with Julie from Madriad, and I would like to get back in contact with her, my email is angiberia@yahoo.com. I am visiting the states with my husband and daughter to see his family. thanks so much hoping to hear from you ciao
Post a Comment
<< Home