Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISA!!! I love you! I miss you! Hope to see you soon!!! Have a wonderful year!!!
Love, Mom & Dad OXOXOXOXO

(I was recovering from my biopsy so couldn't write this on Marsi's Birthday. But here's a poem I wrote her the last time I saw her. She was visiting us in Europe--Czech Rep. & Bosnia. Right before she left, we went to the Croatian Coast and it was so beautiful! Marisa & I used to take walks in the forest in Czech Rep, and we relaxed together at the sea. When she left I missed her so!

Deep as the blue sea
on a summer's day
The pine trees green
As we walked
along the way.

The different things
we forgot to say--
Yet somehow
we understood--
You found the way.

You made me feel better
And lighter--
somehow
I'll miss you forever,
I miss you now.

Your precious smile
Helps me forget
my tears awhile
Your sweet, soft eyes
Help me forget
the times I cried.

I'd give anything
Just to be with you
again
I'd give anything
Just to be your friend.

Oh time that does not stop
Please take me
To your side
Please help me
Not to cry.

Your love stays
Deep inside

My precious daughter--
I don't know
if I can live
Without you--

Somehow I'll try,
Somehow I'll pray.

Your tender voice,
Your smile--
Will keep me
Along the way.

Thank you forever,
On this summer day.

I'll miss you
As I miss the
deep blue sea
I miss you
As I miss the
cool refreshing waters
Washing over me--
The fresh sweet breeze,
The gentle trees.

I'll miss you,
My Mari.

For Mars, August 20, '02

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetheart Kim, I translated your poem-text and I like it very much. I and Jitka also miss to spirited Marisa. We remember that time and your help in Bosnia. It was of you very nice and beautiful, Kim! We wish to Marisa and whole your angelic family everything best to birthday. God bless You!

Báseň pro Marisu k narozeninám od Kimberly

Deep as the blue sea Hluboký jak modré moře
on a summer's day na letním dni
The pine trees green zelené borovice
As we walked Jak jsme šly
along the way. po cestě.

The different things Rùzné věci
we forgot to say-- my zapomněly říct- -
Yet somehow přesto nějak
we understood-- my rozuměli si- -
You found the way. Ty našla jsi cestu.

You made me feel better Ty pomohla si, že já cítila se lépe
And lighter-- A lehčí- -
somehow nějak
I'll miss you forever, Stýská se mi po Tobě stále,
I miss you now. stýská se mi i nyní.

Your precious smile Tvùj drahocenný úsměv
Helps me forget Pomáhá mi zapomenout
my tears awhile chvilku na mé slzy
Your sweet, soft eyes Tvé sladké, jemné oči
Help me forget Pomáhá mi zapomenout
the times I cried. na dobu, kdy jsem plakala.

I'd give anything Dala bych cokoli
Just to be with you být ted´ s Tebou
again znovu
I'd give anything dala bych cokoli
Just to be your friend. být ted´ Tvojí přítelkyní.

Oh time that does not stop Ach čas, který se nezastaví
Please take me Prosím vezmì mě
To your side na Tvojí stranu
Please help me Prosím pomoz mi
Not to cry. Neplakej.

Your love stays Tvá láska zùstává
Deep inside Hluboko uvnitř

My precious daughter-- Má drahocenná dcero- -
I don't know Nevím
if I can live jestli mohu žít
Without you-- Bez tebe- -

Somehow I'll try, Nějak já zkusím to,
Somehow I'll pray. Nějak já budu se modlit.

Your tender voice, Tvůj něžný hlas,
Your smile-- Tvùj úsměv- -
Will keep me Bude mi držet
Along the way. Na mojí cestě.

Thank you forever, Děkuji Ti navždy,
On this summer day. Tomuto letnímu dni.

I'll miss you Stýská se mi po Tobě
As I miss the Jako mi chybí
deep blue sea hluboké modré moře
I miss you Stýská se mi
As I miss the Jako se mi stýská
cool refreshing waters po chladné osvěžujících vodách
Washing over me-- Omývajících mě- -
The fresh sweet breeze, Čerstvý sladký větřík,
The gentle trees. Vznešený stromy.

I'll miss you, Stýská se mi po Tobě
My Mari. Moje Mari.

For Mars, August 20, '02 Pro Marisu, srpen 20, ' 02

 

Post a Comment

<< Home