GOODBYE ANGIE!!!
Angie left yesterday for Acapulco, Mexico. I'm going to miss her very much. I still don't know where all the time went! She was always so sweet and I liked it when we'd talk together, plus she was always lending a helping hand. I LOVE YOU ANG!!! Dad sends his love too! Here's a poem I wrote for you. Love, Mom OXOXOXO
Of Dreams
Of dreams and things
we couldn't see
the forest, then the trees--
By letting go
I'll let you know
What realization seems--
The distant drums
The piper calls
The sea beaconing you--
And yet you know
That thru it all
My heart is still
with you.
So go your way
And I will stay
Your distant, loving
friend
I cannot keep you
by my side
I'm only at the
other end,
As roads will bend--
And so if you should
ever feel
You need a prayer,
A listening ear--
I'm there for you
As stars shine above
I'm there for you
With endless love.
May 13, 2007 (For Angie)





2 Comments:
i love you mom
That's a sweet poem Mom, I imagine it's sort of bittersweet when your grown up kids go off. On one hand you knew they would someday, and on the other hand you wish they could just stay with you forever.
Post a Comment
<< Home