POEM FOR JUDAH
The little boy
I almost knew
With soft, green eyes--
so sweet, so true.
The little boy
I've just now held
To new horizons
soon will sail.
The little boy
I've wished to love--
Smiling now,
with arms held out.
For now I'll hold him
oh so tight,
Kiss his little teary eyes
Play with him
just one more night,
Hoping he'll forgive
my plight.
If I can start
this time, again--
I'll be with him,
Be his friend.
And hold his chubby little
hand--
Hold him close,
next to my heart--
I'll try this time
to do it right,
Just one more time--
Before we part.
1/12/08
I was thinking of how we'll be moving soon, and I will miss him Oh, so much!!!!!

2 Comments:
How sweet! One day Judah's gonna look back at that and cry...
We will miss you!
-xxx
Thats so sweet Kim...
I miss you guys.
send my love to your Hubby.
xxxx
out peace
Post a Comment
<< Home