Saturday, September 20, 2008


MARISA IS VISITING NOW!!
Sweet Marisa and Micheal and their beautiful daughters Isabel and Chanel are visiting us now! They're staying with Sam & Stephie, but have come over & visited a few days. It's so great to see Marisa after so many years--it's been 6 yrs! We had some good talk times & cried & laughed together. Marisa is so easy to talk with & so understanding. She always says, "There's nothing like having a good cry to make you feel better". I think it does work. Such a sensitive soul!! Her daughters are gorgeous & the cutest things, & Michael is a great guy, I love his Kiwi accent. They've gone to the beach all together, had barbecues & picnics, Juls & Marsi went out for coffee together. That's so nice of Sam & Stephie to have them, & the guys so sweetly took all the kids one day so Stephie & Marisa could go out. Well, I hope we'll take some photos while they're here. I'm on oxygen now and am not so ambulent. But if no one else does, I hope to get some photos in while they're here!

Here's a poem I wrote for the grandkids:


FOR MY GRANDKIDS

Little angels of my life
You keep me going
You keep me right

Little angels of my life
Your smiles are like Heaven
Your eyes are so bright

How could I live
without you?
How could I go through
the night?

You are the little angels
Sent to me
When I needed
you most--
When I needed
such Peace.

4/15/08

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

That's so sweet.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Hanna said...

Aww, what a cute poem. I am so happy that you get to see Marsi and spend time together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home