Happy Birthday Violet--2 Years Old!
And...Here's a few poems I've written for Violet. I've been too sick to take care of her for awhile, which breaks my heart, but I love her from the bottom of my heart!!
HOW GENTLE YOU ARE
How gentle you are
In my arms--
Why couldn't this moment
last forever?
Will you remember me
as I do you?
Or will my heart be broken again
By your soft sweet eyes
Your tiny hands
Your little smile
I will hold you now,
A little while..
(or perhaps I was in Heaven then...)
7/22/06
FOR VIOLET
I'll stay with you
A little while--
I'll hold you colse,
I'll miss your smile.
Of birds & trees
Of flowers & leaves--
I'll think of these,
Sweet memories.
Just like the breeze--
Please stay with me,
Oh, Violet please.
(I think the trees
Are waving goodbye--
How do they know?
It makes me cry.)
2/26/07
Labels: Violet's 2nd Birthday

2 Comments:
That's beautiful Mom! It made me cry. You'll always be special to her. I'm sure she understands why you can't take care of her. She knows you love her, and that's most important.
Tx Jul, ILY! & V. forever!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home